- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Toss salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside for flavours to develop.
- Place the trout on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season well.
- Roast trout for 10 -15 minutes until just cooked- a knife will slide through easily when pierced.
- Place fish on a serving platter and spoon over salsa. Serve at once.
To segment an orange: Cut the top and the bottom off each fruit. Carefully cut the peel off in strips, working from top to bottom. Slice between membranes to remove each segment.