- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a 30cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Rub flour, almond flour, butter and zest together until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Mix through sugar and salt. Press mixture into base of cake pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden.
- Scatter over a little more castor sugar. Cut into wedges and cool in pan.
- Peel and segment oranges and mix with a few drops vanilla extract.
- Spoon into glasses and top with whipped cream.
- Serve fool with shortbread wedges.
Store shortbread in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.