Mandarin, honey and sesame chickenGluten-free lemon and poppy seed pancakes
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Drizzle in oil in a steady stream whilst whisking continuously. Set aside in a warm place.
- Beat egg yolks and half the sugar and salt until pale and fluffy. Fold in mandain juice and set aside.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Fold egg yolks and whites through chocolate mixture and pour into serving glasses. Refrigerate until set.
- Stir segmented fruit through liqueur and spoon over set mousse before serving.