Olive oil chocolate and mandarin mousse with boozy citrus compoteWarm mandarin, avocado and caprese style salad
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir through the sugar and poppy seeds.
- Whisk the milk, sugar, eggs and butter together.
- Gradually whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and brush pan with butter.
- Add ¼ cup of batter and cook until golden all over.
- Scatter with cinnamon sugar and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with plenty of lemon wedges.