Apple and chia breakfast potsSeared scallops with orange zest
- Sauté apples, onions and thyme in butter until soft.
- Add sugar and vinegar and cook for another minute.
- Place bread on a board, buttered side down and top with a layer of apples and cheese. Season.
- Sandwich with remaining bread, butter side out, and place in a jaffle iron or snackwich machine.
- Cook until dark golden and cheese has melted. Serve
- If you don’t have a jaffle iron or sandwich maker you can toast sandwiches in a heavy pan over medium heat.