- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until soft. Cool.
- Mix onions with remaining meatball ingredients and shape into medium-size meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in an ovenproof pan then dot grapes amongst them.
- Bake for 10- minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
- Spread yoghurt on a platter and spoon meatballs and grapes over.
- Scatter with herbs and nuts and serve with toasted pitas.
1 cup (250ml) Double cream yoghurt
sliced red onion
50g toasted flaked almonds
toasted pita breads
Use chicken or beef mince if you can’t find lamb.
Replace the yoghurt with hummus.