- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut chicken breast down the side to open them up like a book. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin bash them gently so they are the same thickness all the way through. Season well.
- Mix filling ingredients together and season well.
- Fill each chicken breast with a generous amount of filling and fold to enclose filling. Secure with kitchen string or toothpicks.
- Heat a little oil in an ovenproof pan and sear chicken all over.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with couscous that has been slightly spiced with cumin and lemon.