Vine leaf wrapped feta with roasted black grapesRustic pear and gorgonzola pizza
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lay a piece of baking paper on a baking tray.
- Heat castor sugar and water in a small non-stick pan. Once melted allow to turn a dark golden caramel colour.
- Toss in nuts, seeds spices and salt. Mix to coat evenly.
- Tip nuts onto baking paper and spread out into an even layer. Allow to cool.
- Place cheese on a small ovenproof bowl or side plate.
- Score the top rind of the cheese in a cross-cross pattern and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until soft and molten.
- Cut each pear into thin slices horizontally. Place upright on serving platter.
- Roughly chop caramelised nuts and scatter over the cheese.
- Place cheese and breadsticks on platter and allow everyone to take a dip.
- If your prefer to core the pears simply scoop out the core from the base of the pear using a melon baller or small spoon. A great tip when making whole poached pears too.